The Donor Programme is one of India’s largest and most successful, providing high-quality programs at a low cost. This campaign has aided couples all over the country, and they are very delighted with the center’s high-quality programs.
Expected parents will use our egg donation program to find a donor that shares their physical and mental characteristics. The eggs of this donor are then fertilized.
The eggs from this donor are fertilized with sperm provided by the husband or a donor and then implanted into a surrogate or the intended mother.
DONOR SELECTION CRITERIA
- Under the age of 27
- You may have previously had children.
- All medical exams for general health should be carried out.
- Hormone levels that are in the standard range The uterus and ovaries appear normal on ultrasound.
- Infectious diseases such as hepatitis B, C, HIV, and syphilis do not exist.
- There is no evidence of developmental or medical disorders in the household.
WHO WILL BE IN THE DONOR EGG PROGRAM?
- For women, we have an oocyte donation program.
- With ovarian failure at an early age.
- Surgically, the ovaries are cut.
- Perimenopausal women.
- Any woman who has experienced poor follicle recruitment during IVF in the past.
- Women suffering from serious endometriosis.
- Pelvic adhesions are a significant problem for women.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr.Sonali Gupta Fertility & IVF specialist In Delhi NCR.