Many couples deal with infertility, and if you’re having trouble getting pregnant, there are a few things you should know. Infertility in women is characterized as the failure to reproduce after one year of attempting, or six months for women 35 and older. Infertility is described as the loss of a pregnancy or multiple miscarriages in a woman. It’s best to meet under those circumstances.
In such cases, it is recommended that you see a doctor for Female Infertility Treatment. If you have a history of prolonged menstrual periods, vaginal inflammations, or endometriosis, you should seek medical help sooner rather than later.
Symptoms of Female Infertility
As previously stated, becoming pregnant or carrying a stable baby entails several procedures, and something that goes wrong during this phase will result in infertility.
The failure to conceive is the most common symptom of infertility.
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Severe pain during menstruation
- Skin issues, facial hair development, and obesity are several other
When do you get tested for infertility?
- If you’re under 35, you should search for a baby for at least a year before seeing a doctor.
- If you’re 35 to 40 years old, continue to conceive for six months before seeing a doctor.
- If you’re over 40, it’s a good idea to get checked out straight away and undergo any scans and treatments.
Treatment Options for Female Infertility
- IUI (intrauterine insemination)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
A qualified doctor may assist you in determining the proper diagnosis and care. Dr. Sonali Gupta, a Fertility & IVF specialist in Delhi NCR, can help you with this.