A Hysterectomy is a system that removes the uterus from the body. This procedure can be performed for a variety of purposes, including:
- Fibroids in the uterus that causes discomfort, bleeding, or other issues
- The uterus slides from its natural location into the vaginal canal, causing uterine prolapse.
- Cancer of the uterus, cervix, or ovaries is a cancer of the uterus, cervix, or ovaries.
- Endometriosis is a form of endometriosis that affect
- Vaginal bleeding that isn’t usual
- Pelvic discomfort that persists
Hysterectomy is a surgical procedure that removes the uterus. Dr. Sonali Gupta chooses to do a laparoscopic hysterectomy procedure at The Bliss Care IVF & Gyne Clinic. However, there are certain circumstances in which laparoscopic surgery is not an option. This may be due to a massive fibroid that is likely to bleed, potentially leading to further complications. Which kind of hysterectomy is performed, and is often in the patient’s best interest.
Dr. Sonali Gupta is one of the Best Gynecologists in Greater Noida, who can perform both procedures. She is very well-versed in conducting open and laparoscopic procedures of her own. She has participated in and completed more than 5000 surgeries.